Your booking is valid once we receive your reservation form and deposit payment.
- For longer stays (8 nights or more) a deposit of 50% of the bill is required to secure the reservation. The remaining balance is to be settled 8 weeks before arrival. If the balance is not settled 8 weeks before arrival, the booking will be regarded as a cancellation.
- For short stays (7 nights or less) payment in full is required as a deposit to secure the reservation.
- Camping arrivals will not be permitted entry after 8pm.
- Specific camping pitches may be requested but cannot be guaranteed.
- A deposit of 50% of the bill is required to secure the reservation. The remaining balance is to be settled 8 weeks before arrival. If the balance is not settled 8 weeks before arrival, the booking will be regarded as a cancellation.
For all lettings, a refundable good-housekeeping deposit of €200 will be requested on arrival. It will be returned upon departure once it is confirmed that the inventory is intact and the accommodation is left in good condition.
CANCELLATIONS & MODIFICATIONS – CAMPING & LETTINGS
- If you cancel 8 weeks or more before your arrival date, the deposit will be refunded less the booking fee (where applicable), the 1% card commission (where applicable) and less an administration fee (€120).
- According to the directives of the National Federation of Outdoor Hotels, for all cancellations this year due to COVID-19, you will be issued with a credit note if you were booked to stay at Mathevies up to and including 2 June 2020.
- If you cancel 8 weeks or less prior to your arrival date, or in the event of non-arrival at the campsite, the deposit payment is retained.
- In the case of late arrival or early departure, there will be no reimbursement.
- Unless we are advised of late arrival, the pitch or let will become available for other tenants 24 hours after the reserved arrival date.
- Once your reservation has been paid in full, shortening your dates will not be refundable.
Independent travel insurance is recommended in the event that you need to cancel your trip.
The site does not accept breeds/crossbreeds listed in the Dangerous Dogs Act and/or any of the following: American Staffordshire terrier, Rottweiler, any Mastiff or Tosa. The Staffordshire Bull Terrier is a smaller breed than other Staffordshire breeds, with no proven dangerous tendencies. It is not classified as a dangerous dog.
A valid vaccination certificate is compulsory and will be requested upon arrival. Dogs must be kept on a lead at all times.